Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm back!

Okay, so after a month of not being able to write (call it a severe case of writers block) I can finally think of a new topic!

These next two weeks are going to be a stressful one. There the whole spirit week thing. I'm in the Glee and Powder Puff Team. I've been practicing non-stop at school on top of homework and work. Hell Week hasn't even started yet, and I'm already feeling the pressure. And if we're being honest, our powder puff team (at least the football portion) is a disaster. We meet the bare minimum requirements as far players go. Seven people total. Granted, we all get along and we've bonded pretty well this past week, but I mean, it's going to be rough.

The next week is supposed to be Showstoppers week and I have a recording session in Philly with my choir. We have rehearsals and concerts all week. I don't think I'll get to see my family dinner table for seven days. And as an added bonus, I get to tell my boss I won't be working. Talking about that with my family is already stressful enough, I really don't feel like having that conversation with my less-than-chipper manager. Whooo.

Things I can expect from this week: Breakouts, stress, stress, moodswings, more stress, repeat the cycle.

Yay Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment